Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NickB's introduction

Hi guys,

Even tho I've at Destined Kronos for some time, but now the time has come to say hello on the forum!
Personal
Well my name is Nick and I live in The Netherlands. I'm 21 years old (22 in februari) and grew on a farm in a small village. Like some of you know my passion is development, based on software, so being a farmer isn't my thing Tongue. Since I was 13 years old I have been interested in IT, the way websites and/or applications are working.

Ingame
My Ingame name is NickB. Most of the time you see me playing minigames or fighting bosses, but when I'm bored or when double exp is on you'll find me Skilling & prestiging.

Education
Currently I've got my associate's degree at Application development (Mostly creating websites), and I'm currently getting my Bachelor's degree in Software Development. Most of the time I create  (Yeah, I'm a IT guy Tongue).

Spare time
In my spare time I still love to continue on my education, this means I always try to improve myself in IT and social skills.

Other then that, I love to play soccer, I play soccer 6 hours a week.

If you want to know some more about me just send me a message on the forrum or hit me up ingame.

Greetings,

NickB

Thats awesome glad to see a nice detailed introduction, always a pleasure to talk to you nick Smile glad to have you apart of the community.